Derbyshire County Council highways report a problem

Derbyshire County Council Highways England. The amount of litter is a disgrace and I look to the Highways England to resolve the problem . The amount of litter and the size of the items is both an eyesore and a danger to traffic and road users . However, we are very keen to report or assist in the clearing of the slip roads, roundabouts. You can report road faults, let us know about damaged street lights, or find out about the latest road works and temporary traffic signals that affect you.. See our gritting page to find out how we aim to keep the roads in Derbyshire safer during winter. You can check road conditions on our traffic cameras across the county. You can also do an area search and road search to find out what roads. Please report it immediately: Call Derbyshire, tel: 01629 533190 from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, and from 9.30am to 4pm Saturday; Derbyshire Police, tel: 101 outside the hours listed; Please provide as much information as possible on the location of the fault so that we can sort out the problem quickly

To view rights of way in Derbyshire please visit the Derbyshire mapping portal. View the register of applications for rights of way. The rights of way information is not viewable at a scale larger than 1:10,000. Rights of way enquiries Make an enquiry about a promoted route or report a problem Transport and roads. Report potholes, find road closures, pay a parking fine, find bus and train timetables or apply for a Gold Card travel pass. Use the online journey planner or timetable finder to plan your route on public transport. Spotted a pothole or other problem with a road Report other types of flooding Flooding from public sewers. The water company own and manage the network of public foul and surface water sewers. To report an overflowing public sewer in Derbyshire, you should contact Severn Trent Water tel: 0800 7834444 or, if you live in the north east of the county, Yorkshire Water tel: 0845 1242424 Contact Highways England if the pothole is on a motorway or an A road they manage in England. Highways England \. info@highwaysengland.co.uk. 0300 123 5000. 24-hour service. Find out about call.

Derbyshire County Council - Highways England Report a proble

Road maintenance. We're responsible for over 3,500 miles of carriageways and footways. We use a variety of machine and visual survey techniques to help us prioritise our maintenance schemes. These surveys are undertaken by nationally approved techniques and feed into a computerised Pavement Management System (PMS) which is based upon a national. The council respond directly to you with further enquiries or to update you as your problem is processed. It's all public As well as sending your report to the council, we put it online, so everyone can see where the recurring highways hotspots are in your neighbourhood Apply for a dropped kerb. We've matched the postcode to Derbyshire County Council . You can get information on their website. Go to Derbyshire County Council website DERBYSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL . MEETING OF CABINET MEMBER - HIGHWAYS, TRANSPORT AND INFRASTRUCTURE . 11 March 2021 . Report of the Director - Economy, Transport and Environment . PETITION: CRESSBROOK - REQUEST FOR SPEED MANAGEMENT MEASURES TO ADDRESS ROAD SAFETY ISSUES (1) Purpose of Report To inform the Cabinet Member o

All. Open Closed Fixed. reports about. Dead animals Debris/spillage Flooding/drainage Flyposting Flytipping Graffiti Litter Pavement/footpath issue Pothole Road markings Road surface Roadworks Sign issue Street lighting Structures (eg bridges, fencing, noise barriers) Traffic lights Vegetation (grass/hedges/trees) Everything DERBYSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL . CABINET . 16 November 2017 . Report of the Strategic Director - Economy, Transport and Environment . DERBY AND DERBYSHIRE ROAD SAFETY PARTNERSHIP - APPROVAL OF SPEED MANAGEMENT PROTOCOL ENGINEERING TECHNICAL ANNEX (HIGHWAYS, TRANSPORT AND INFRASTRUCTURE) (1) Purpose of Report . To seek Cabinet approval of the Derby an

Derbyshire County Council are responsible for all lighting on roads, footpaths, major roads and some dual carriageways throughout the Derbyshire Dales. To report a street light fault, please use their online street lighting report form.. Lighting on motorways and trunk roads is maintained by the Highways Agency.They can be contacted by email on ha_info@highways.gsi.gov.uk Wards of this council. Follow a ward link to view only reports within that ward. Select multiple wards to view only reports within those wards. Select multiple wards

Roads and traffic - Derbyshire County Counci

  1. Work has started on a multi-million pound scheme to unlock land for employment and housing development in Ashbourne. Derbyshire County Council is leading the project to build a new roundabout on the A52 and a new road to serve the proposed new Ashbourne Business Park and provide a much-needed second access to the existing Ashbourne Airfield Industrial Estate
  2. Contact us to report a problem where you live. Some services are provided by Derbyshire County Council (DCC). Environment. Nuisance and stray animals, pests and noise. Pest control Noise nuisance Anti-social behaviour Light nuisance. Refuse and dumped rubbish. Report a problem with missed, lost or broken wheeled bins, litter and dumped rubbish
  3. Derbyshire County Council Highways Department have responsibility for cleaning out highway 'road gullies'. You can contact Derbyshire County Council Highways tel: 01629 533190 or email Highways.Hub@derbyshire.gov.uk. Alternatively you can report it online via their website. Print
  4. remainder of the report gives a summary and detail on the revenue outturn position for the portfolio. As an overview, the report shows that progress is good for 2 out of the 5 Council Plan deliverables led by the portfolio, however, the deliverables Roads and highways infrastructure, Derbyshire infrastructure plan an

Report a street light fault - Derbyshire County Counci

Derbyshire County Council is responsible for roads and pavements in South Derbyshire. This includes the maintenance and repair of highways, including potholes.. Information on maintenance, street lights, traffic lights and pavements can all be found on its website.. The county council is also responsible for gritting The clearing up of fly-tipping on private land is the responsibility of the landowner. Fly-tipping is a serious criminal offence that carries a fine of up to £50,000 (unlimited if the case goes to the Crown Court). You could also face a prison sentence of up to five years. You could face the same penalties if you allow someone to fly-tip on. Work to fix a damaged section of a culvert which carries the Hogshaw Brook in Buxton is expected to start on Tuesday 27 August 2019. The Environment Agency and Derbyshire County Council have been.

DERBYSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL . MEETING OF CABINET MEMBER - HIGHWAYS, TRANSPORT AND INFRASTRUCTURE . 11 February 2021 . Joint Report of the Director - Economy, Transport and Environment and the Director of Finance and ICT . PERFORMANCE AND BUDGET MONITORING/FORECAST OUTTURN 2020-2021 AS AT QUARTER Council departments. Our customer service telephone line - 01629 761 100 - is open Monday - Friday between 9.00am and 5.00pm (except Wednesdays 9.30am - 5.00pm) Our Town Hall address is: The services listed below are those we are most frequently asked about. If you would like to talk to someone about a service that is not listed, please.

Rights of way - Derbyshire County Counci

Derbyshire County Council are responsible for all lighting on roads, footpaths, major roads and some dual carriageways throughout the Derbyshire Dales. To report a street light fault, please use their online street lighting report form.. Lighting on motorways and trunk roads is maintained by the Highways Agency.They can be contacted by email on ha_info@highways.gsi.gov.uk DERBYSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL . MEETING OF CABINET MEMBER - HIGHWAYS, ASSET AND TRANSPORT . 17 June 2021 . Report of the Executive Director - Place . PETITION REQUESTING THE INTRODUCTION OF TRAFFIC CALMING MEASURES ON SMEDLEY STREET, MATLOCK (1) Purpose of Report To inform the Cabinet Member of th Dear Derbyshire County Council, 1. Please confirm what your target period of time is to inspect a pothole/defect reported on the highway after a report has been received from a member of the public or an emergency service . 2. Please confirm from where or by what means you accept reports of defects from a member of the public or an emergency. Derbyshire County Council, Highway Authority -. In terms of traffic distribution, this route has no importance as a link road within the highway network. The removal of mechanically propelled vehicles from a route can only be beneficial in terms of the safety of more vulnerable road users and also reduce future maintenance costs

Transport and roads - Derbyshire County Counci

Derbyshire County Council meeting report Earlier this month we met with a number of the highways and rights of way (RoW) team at Derbyshire County Council (DCC) with the intention of trying to understand how they operate and to answer a number of questions we wanted to ask Helen Fisher, Staffordshire County Council's cabinet member for highways and transport, said: We do have a huge road network here in Staffordshire, with around 6,000km of roads and these are.

Flooding (drainage and gullies) - Derbyshire County Counci

DERBYSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL . MEETING OF CABINET MEMBER - HIGHWAYS, TRANSPORT AND INFRASTRUCTURE . 19 November 2020 . Joint Report of the Director - Economy, Transport and Environment and the Director of Finance and ICT . PERFORMANCE AND BUDGET MONITORING/FORECAST OUTTURN 2020-2021 AS AT QUARTER Ask us a question. 0114 273 4567 Monday to Friday 8:45 to 4:45pm. 1 Union Street Howden House Sheffield S1 2SH

Report a pothole - GOV

Road maintenance - Derbyshire County Counci

Community Connect. -. Your Derbyshire County Councillor: Councillor Anne Western. 14 Ruthyn Avenue, Barlborough, Chesterfield S43 4EX. 01246 811428 (Home) 01629 585614 (Office) Derbyshire County Council. County Hall, Matlock, DE4 3AG Report a problem. You can tell us about problems or defects on our roads or pavements or empty or damaged grit bins in the county using our online report it form on our report a road problem page. Flooding. Find out how to report a flood - different agencies deal with floods, depending on the cause. Get travel update Sandy Hill, Main Street, Middleton, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 4LR: County Planning (Archaeology) Steve Baker- DC Archaeologist, Conservation And Design Group, Environmental Services DCC, Shand House, Dale Road South, Matlock Derbyshire`, DE4 3RY: Derbyshire County Council (Highways) Highways Section, County Hall, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 3A Report. Search. Apply. Book. Pay. Report. x. Coronavirus (COVID-19) COVID-19 cases are rising in Derby - read the latest information

They deal with disputed routes, obstructions to paths, signing paths from roads, path maintenance, path structures (bridges, gates and stiles) and promoting the use of the network. If you have an enquiry about a promoted route or you would like to report a problem please Call Derbyshire 01629 533190 or visit Derbyshire County Council's Public. From aggressive, noisy or abusive behaviour to neighbourhood disturbances involving drugs or animals, antisocial behaviour takes many forms. If you've witnessed antisocial behaviour, please report it to us. Reports are dealt with by our control room in exactly the same way whether you report it online or call 101 Answer: Grit/Salt is provided by Derbyshire County Council in bins for use on public roads and pavements. If your nearest bin is empty or has been vandalised then you can report it direct to them and find out more about where the bins are located on their website. Report this online. Service provided by

South Derbyshire District Council asks for help in tackling the problem of roads being blocked by roadside car sellers and those coming to view vehicles. In a report to the county council. Pavement licences allow the licence-holder to place removable furniture over certain highways adjacent to their premises. Premises which are used for either of the following may apply for a pavement licence: a public house, wine bar or other drinking establishment; or. for the sale of food or drink for consumption on or off the premises Application number. HPK/2017/0111. Application type. Full Planning - Small-scale MAJOR apps. Site address. Land Adjacent, Paradise Street, Hadfield, Glossop, Derbyshire, Proposal. Variation of condition 2 (revised access arrangements) on planning permission (HPK/2015/0329) Applicant name The safest way for you to contact the council is via our website. You can also call us on 0345 600 6400 during office hours. Monday to Thursday 08:30am - 5pm. Friday 08:30am - 4:30pm. We now have dedicated #Coronavirus section on our website dedicated to provide you with the information and updates on our services Application number. HPK/2008/0234. Application type. Full Planning - Small-scale MAJOR apps. Site address. Sherbrook Lodge, Harpur Hill Road, Harpur Hill, Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 9NB. Proposal. Erect 14 houses and construct access road. Applicant name

Applications for Blue Badges should be made via Derbyshire County Council. How to apply for a Blue Badge and further information on the scheme can be found on the Derbyshire County Council website. For any more information, please call 01629 580000. Parking complaint This page tells users how to contact the Council, Parking, Report a problem on the highway, bus timetables, find a job, waste and recycling, find a school, births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships, finding informatio usage (e.g. traffic flows, bus routes and the like). Suffolk Highways has therefore established a hierarchy of roads, footways (including rights of way) and cycleways which is used to prioritise maintenance and acts as a key link between our maintenance policy and our day-to-day operations. Effectively, Suffolk Highways is giving greater. Skip to main content. Highways England Report Main Navigation. Report a problem; All reports; Help; Privac

Report highway problems to your local council / mySociet

Derbyshire County Council A guide to the level of service you can expect from the Highways Act 1980 to resolve the problem. 2.9. Enforcement Action It is inevitable that at some point enforcement action will be necessary If your report relates to At a meeting at County Hall, in 2017 Derbyshire County Council talked about a new service they have implemented on their web site called the Traffic Hub. This allows residents to report any kind of road fault from potholes in the road to problems with street lighting. It uses a mapping facility to pinpoint the problem impact on Derbyshire roads and neighbouring counties' roads; Road closures and traffic control. If the event passes through more than one county, you must inform each highway authority and police force it passes through. As far as possible, make sure your event doesn't clash with other events Groom spoke of the fly tipping on Dethick Lane, this is an on going problem and recently there has been a lorry load of rubble tipped, agenda item for the next meeting and the Clerk would check if there is a web site where fly tipping can be reported, Derbyshire County Council highways department do clear the fly tipping when reported A member of the public asked whether the Highway Code is law or just a problem. Linton Area Forum - 22.10.19 Agency Team (MAT), Police and Derbyshire County Council (DCC) to discuss young people who are causing concern both in school and outside in the community

Burton's problem roads set to be sorted thanks to council

Apply for a dropped kerb - GOV

  1. Helen Fisher, Staffordshire County Council's cabinet member for highways and transport, said: Work has been carried out recently in part of Wellington Road to clean the access to drains and.
  2. Report a problem with commercial waste; Well Head Farm, Wormhill, Nr Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 8SL: Derbyshire County Council (Highways) Highways Section, County Hall, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 3AG: County Flood Risk Management: County Conservation & Design Manager: Derbyshire Wildlife Trust
  3. g to view vehicles. In a report to the county council.
  4. James Biddlestone, Head of Network Planning, Economy Transport and Environment at Derbyshire County Council said: We acknowledge that the extent of the diversion is large and complex and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause local residents and businesses, and those from further afield
  5. Gritting of roads. We grit our own car parks but Derbyshire County Council is responsible for the gritting of public roads and pavements.. Priority is given to main A-roads, most B-roads, bus routes and some other difficult roads. Roads will be treated whenever the temperature is due to drop below freezing

Summary reports - Highways England Report a proble

Highway authority. You will need to show them a copy of planning permission for the proposed access or, if permission is not required, a completed copy of our standing advice form. (pdf, 104kb) To do this, telephone Call Derbyshire on 01629 533190 Derbyshire County Council is investing extra cash and using more roadworkers to tackle the pothole problem that's blighting our roads. By The Newsroom Sunday, 11th March 2018, 8:58 p

Housing. Licensing. Planning and Building Control. Recycling, bins and waste. Street care. Things to do and places to visit. Transport and roads. Voting and elections. A to Z of Council services Derbyshire County Council (Highways) Highways Section, County Hall, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 3AG Attachments - Click the Description to view the attachment in a new window The alarming revelation is contained in a formal planning application for the long-awaited Woodville to Swadlincote bypass, made by and submitted to Derbyshire County Council Report this profile About Skilled in Teamwork, Research, Public Speaking, Customer Service, and Problem Solving. Strong operations focused professional with a BSc International Events Management with Arts and Entertainment from Sheffield Hallam University. Today I've started a new role at Derbyshire County Council in the Highways Hub and.

We maintain over 200 traffic light locations throughout the county. Street and roadworks. We maintain the roads and pavements that are managed at public expense in Somerset. Snow and ice. Latest information about services like schools, waste collections and transport affected by snow and ice. Hazards on the road What do you want to do? - report a missed bin or waste sack - report a problem when your bin was emptied For anything else, please use the form below. Please make sure that you answer all the questions and give us as much information as you can, otherwise we might not be able to fully answer your enquiry (*denotes required field) Unless the problem is posing an imminent risk to safety, this type of work will be carried out as resources permit. Ditches and the law. The common law imposes a duty on the occupier of the land adjoining the highway to clean ditches, drains etc which are necessary for draining the highway

Street lighting - Derbyshire Dales District Counci

the door or inspection cover at the bottom is missing and electrical wires are showing. the street light lantern or the bowl is hanging. damaged or knocked down street lighting columns, illuminated signs or illuminated bollards. If you see an emergency, report it as soon as possible by calling 01332 715002 ROW/3228901 Derbyshire County Council, ROW/3187903M Nottinghamshire County Council, ROW/3193904 Northumberland County Council, ROW/3201496 Wiltshire Council, ROW/3208045 Essex County Council, ROW. Staff may not be logging repairs quickly enough, the council says. Almost 80% of pothole repairs in Derbyshire were not completed within target times last year, according to new figures. Of 16,100.

Strategic Policy, Economic Highways, Transport and Development & Budget Infrastructure (38304) Esther Croll (38267) Health & Adult Care Children's Services Policy & Research Division Derbyshire County Council County Hall Matlock Derbyshire DE4 3AG Phone: 01629 538258 E-mail: policy@derbyshire.gov.u Derbyshire County Council is 'well aware' of the deterioration of local roads in recent weeks, according to its transport chief. By The Newsroom Wednesday, 4th April 2018, 9:56 a Derbyshire County Council are stepping up efforts to fix the county's potholes following the worst winter weather to hit the area for 10 years. Extra roadworker gangs have been mobilised across the county, and they will be working longer hours including at weekends, to tackle potholes reported on the county's roads

Video: Staffordshire County Council - Summary reports :: Highways

Work starts on multi-million pound scheme - Derbyshire

Requests for information relating to highways should be directed to Derbyshire County Council by telephoning 01629 538650. Inspecting the register. When you arrive at the Civic Offices at the time of your appointment, report to the main reception, where you will be directed to the register you want to search Highways Act 1980 Section 119 Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 Bridleway No 20.55/6 Mainsgill Farm, Ravensworth Diversion Order 2015 ROW/3221219 Derbyshire County Council, ROW/3219112. Report an issue with a road or pavement. PageOverview. Page Content. Each issue you report is placed into one of these priority groups: urgent - to be attended by the end of the next working day. non-urgent - to be attended within 28 days of being reported. planned works - to be added to a schedule to be repaired at a later date when we are. Please note: if sales are taking place on a public highway you will need permission from Derbyshire County Council - please contact 01629 533190 for more details. Health and safety. Remember, at all times the public's health and safety must be considered and a risk assessment may need to be carried out

Massive pothole and sunken drain cover next to mini

Report a problem - Chesterfield Borough Council - Hom

The Markham Vale Development is a major business development centred on the former Markham Colliery. This major regeneration and development project, involving Derbyshire County Council and developers Henry Boot, will address problems of industrial dereliction and contamination while bringing much needed new employment development to this area of North East Derbyshire Derbyshire County Council is the lead local flood authority and is responsible for coordinating a response by local authorities and the emergency services during a major flood event. The latest flooding information for the county will be posted on Derbyshire County Council's latest flood update page Environment. Health, wellbeing and leisure. Heritage and archives. Jobs and careers. Libraries and arts. Roads and highways. Transport. Waste and recycling. Your council and democracy Derbyshire County Council issues licences and permits for skips, hoarding, scaffolding and temporary crossings. Skip permits: Select for more information, an application form and online payment service for skip permits on Derbyshire County Council's website. Scaffolding and hoarding permits: Select for more information and an application form for scaffold and hoarding permits on Derbyshire.

Police appeal after 'fight' in Derbyshire street that leftDangerous grate in road - Viewing a problem :: FixMyStreetDerbyshire Alert :: Foremark Reservoir parkingDangerous parking regularly - Viewing a problem :: FixMyStreet