Home

2006 Nissan Altima transmission fluid

Check Out Transmissions Fluid On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today We currently carry 4 Automatic Transmission Fluid products to choose from for your 2006 Nissan Altima, and our inventory prices range from as little as $8.99 up to $28.99. On top of low prices, Advance Auto Parts offers 2 different trusted brands of Automatic Transmission Fluid products for the 2006 Nissan Altima Nissan Altima 2.5L 4-Speed USA Built 2006, Automatic Transmission Fluid, 1 Liter by Febi®. Oil Type: Universal. Volume: 1 Liter. Quantity: 1 Bottle. When you're low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run..

The 2006 Altima - the last of this newly redesigned generation - used an RE4F04B automatic transmission, or in non-Nissan-lingo, a four-speed automatic. Changing the fluid in this transmission is, in some ways, simpler than changing the engine oil Low levels of transmission fluid can cause a burning smell from the transmission, dark or discolored transmission fluid, and may even result in a loss of shifting in your Altima. Regular automatic transmission service is vital for keeping your Nissan on the road, so check your transmission fluid levels and condition regularly Transmission Fluid Conditioner. Intentionally blank: Intentionally blank: Related Parts. NISSAN > 2006 > ALTIMA > 2.5L L4 > Transmission-Automatic > Transmission Fluid. Price: Alternate: No parts for vehicles in selected markets. Multi-Vehicle . VALVOLINE {#884922} MaxLife Multi-Vehicle; 1 Quart SOURCE: transmission fluids for a 2002 nissan altima 2.5. change the oil put 3 liter start the car leave it running untill warm check the oil level add if needed go road test it recheck the level at the end you probably gonna put 4 to 4.5 liter of trany oil that about the amounth of oil when you drop the pan or just unscrew the plug a complete. Nissan Altima S / SE / SE-R / SL 2006, High Mileage™ SAE 10W-40 Full Synthetic Motor Oil, 1 Quart by Mobil 1®. This product is made of high-quality components to meet and exceed strict quality requirements

Altima L34 (2018-2021) Engine: Unit: Capacity: Change interval: Oil type: Altima 2.0 (USA) Transaxle, CVT: 8,2 L: Check 10000 miles/ 12 months, Change 60000 mile Nissan Altima: Transmission Fluid Leak Causes . Conclusion: Nissan Altima Low Transmission Fluid Symptoms. If your Nissan Altima's transmission fluid levels are full, but you are experiencing these symptoms, you should pay attention to the color of your transmission fluid. Most transmission fluid is going to be a nice amber color Joined Mar 21, 2008. ·. 1,128 Posts. #8 · Jul 9, 2010. Make sure they only use Nissan Matic-k because their good deal might mean shit fluid that isn't compatible with our transmissions. Our car isn't like a ford or chevy which usually take off the shelf ATF fluid. R Nissan Automatic Transmission Fluid — type, capacity, instruction. Information about type and capacity fluid are for reference only. Reference book «Fluid type : automatic transmission Nissan». Model. Year Hi. 2006 Nissan Altima SE 3.5 automatic. Dumped transmission fluids but didn't have time to go to the dealer to buy k-matic fluid. Is there a genetic brand NISSAN experts recommend I could use instead read mor

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 My Altima is over 100,000 km now and I wanted to change the transmission fluid. Is there a filter or is the fluid just changed? Do I need original Nissan fluid or will any do? If I buy it from the dealer how many litres/quarts do I need.? should I change some.. The engine in your 2006 Nissan Altima should be running when you perform a transmission fluid level check, otherwise it will be inaccurate. The video above shows where the transmission fluid dipstick is located in your Altima and how to check the transmission fluid level

The average price of a 2006 Nissan Altima transmission fluid change can vary depending on location. Get a free detailed estimate for a transmission fluid change in your area from KBB.co How to change transmission fluid in an 2007 Nissan Altima wit a cvt transmission does it have a filter that needs to be changed, and does it have a special type of fluid. read more Mike O The best part is, our Nissan Altima Automatic Transmission Fluid products start from as little as $8.99. When it comes to your Nissan Altima, you want parts and products from only trusted brands. Here at Advance Auto Parts, we work with only top reliable Automatic Transmission Fluid product and part brands so you can shop with complete confidence Drain CVT fluid from CVT fluid cooler hose [outlet side (1)] and refill with new specified NISSAN CVT fluid in the CVT fluid charging pipe with the engine running at idle speed. 3. Refill until new CVT fluid comes out from CVT fluid cooler hose [outlet side (1)]. NOTE: About 30 to 50% extra fluid will be required for this procedure. 4 Follow these steps to add transmission fluid in a 2003 Nissan Altima 2.5L 4 Cyl.. Complete video instructions to add transmission fluid to a 2003 Nissan Altima 2.5L 4 Cyl.. When and how to check fluid level (engine should be running

SUBSCRIBE!how you can easily change the fluid in your vehicle's automatic transmission, I'm going to be working on a 2005 NISSAN ALTIMA Transmission Fluid Additive. Transmission Fluid Conditioner. Intentionally blank: Intentionally blank: Related Parts. NISSAN > 2006 > ALTIMA > 3.5L V6 > Transmission-Automatic > Transmission Fluid. Price: Alternate: No parts for vehicles in selected markets. VALVOLINE MaxLife Multi-Vehicle; 1 Quart SOURCE: transmission fluids for a 2002 nissan altima 2.5 change the oil put 3 liter start the car leave it running untill warm check the oil level add if needed go road test it recheck the level at the end you probably gonna put 4 to 4.5 liter of trany oil that about the amounth of oil when you drop the pan or just unscrew the plug a complete overhaul is 8 to 9 liter hope it help fixya our. The power steering fluid in your Nissan Altima is a hydraulic fluid that is used by the power steering pump to pressurize the system, which helps you turn the steering wheel more easily. The easiest way to maintain the power steering system on your Nissan Altima is to check the power steering fluid level regularly and to add fluid as needed Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 2005 Model - Transmission Fluid Change 3 Answers. I have Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 2005 Model (Saudi Arabia / Middle east Specs) the odo is 88,000 miles. I didn't change my transmission fluid till now. can you pls advise me that i shall change my transm..

Transmission Kits Available - Order Auto Parts Online 24/

Our Amazon Affiliate Link:https://amzn.to/2olurXgAFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this channel are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost. P0710 2006 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN Meaning. The ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid) Temperature Sensor converts the fluid temperature into a resistance value. The sensor resistance changes with the transmission fluid temperature. As the temperature becomes higher, the sensor resistance decreases 2006 Nissan/Datsun ALTIMA Transmission Fluid. Using a properly formulated transmission fluid for your Nissan/Datsun ALTIMA can protect your vehicle from costly problems down the road. AMSOIL transmission fluids offer the best protection for your ALTIMA, even in the most severe driving conditions

P0710 2006 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN Description. The ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid) Temperature Sensor converts the fluid temperature into a resistance value. The sensor resistance changes with the transmission fluid temperature. As the temperature becomes higher, the sensor resistance decreases. The Transmission Control Module (TCM) monitors. P0711 2006 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN Description The ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid) Temperature Sensor converts the fluid temperature into a resistance value. The sensor resistance changes with the transmission fluid temperature. As the temperature becomes higher, the sensor resistance decreases 2002-2006 Nissan Altima Discussion (2.5 & 3.5) transmission overfill. I have the automatic transmission. As far as taking out the fluid, the first drain I measure almost 6 qts draining out. I had it on a hill so I was able to get a lot more out then the typical 4-5qts. Refilled with the same amount but added some more since the dipstick.

Find great deals on eBay for transmissions fluid

1. Collection pan to collect the used transmission fluid Flat Head Screwdriver Transmission Fluid Funnel Experience needed: I would say some experience working on cars, at least be able to do your own oil changes before you try to do this. 2002-2006 Nissan Altima Discussion (2.5 & 3.5) 2007-2012 Nissan Altima Discussion (2.5 & 3.5) General.
  2. You can use matic-K or matic-J fluid for matic-D tranny but not the other way arround. Valvoline.com > FAQs Remove the drain bolt and refill from the dipstick holes. You need a new crush washer from Dealer or Autozone. Drain and refill every 30-90k miles is more than enough. Nissan transmission is not like crappy Honda/GM/Ford/Chrysler tranny
  3. Advance Auto Parts has 4 different Manual Transmission Fluid for your vehicle, ready for shipping or in-store pick up. The best part is, our Nissan Altima Manual Transmission Fluid products start from as little as $6.49. When it comes to your Nissan Altima, you want parts and products from only trusted brands
  4. Regularly checking and exchanging your 2006 Altima's transmission fluid is one of the best ways to help the transmission system perform. Some technicians would say that between 30,000 and 60,000 miles is a good timeframe for having your Nissan's transmission fluid checked and replaced, but that timeline can vary depending on how your vehicle.

Returns Made Easy · Exclusive Daily Deals · Huge Saving

An expert that got 5 achievements. Nissan Master. 1,708 Answers. Re: How many quarts of transmission fluid in what type go... Use Nissan Altima Automatic Transmission Fluid and it should hold about 10 quarts total. I would fill with 9 quarts and start the engine and circulate the fluid. Check the fluid level and add what you need Skinny dude replaces the tranny fluid on his 6 speed Nissan AltimaCipher Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)Happy Bee Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)Licensed.. Altima has a transmission leak NOTE: Using Automatic Transmission fluid other than Genuine Nissan ATF will cause deterioration in driveability and automatic transmission durability, I have a 2006 Nissan Altima and my air conditioner. 2006 Nissan Altima. 1 Answer. 2004 Nissan altima 2.5 liter Crankshaft Position Sensor. 2004 Nissan Altima About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators.

Transmissions Fluid Sold Direct On eBay - Fantastic Prices On Transmissions Flui

How come my transmission is burping fluid? | Find answers to your 2006 Nissan Altima question from certified mechanics and auto experts. Automatic Transmission - 2006 Nissan Altima Clos P0755 2006 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN Meaning. Shift solenoid valve B is turned ON or OFF by the Transmission Control Module (TCM) in response to signals sent from the park/neutral position (PNP) switch, vehicle speed and Engine Control Module ( ECM) (throttle opening). Gears will then be shifted to the optimum position A Nissan Altima transmission can overheat because of clogged fluid cooler lines, which in turn can lead to transmission failure. Inspect the cooler lines for obstructions, and clear them out to restore the transmission back to normal operating temperatures

2006 Nissan Altima Automatic Transmission Fluid Advance

2006 Nissan Altima Transmission Fluids, Oils, Additives

1. Nissan Altima 2006, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube..
  2. Nissan Altima 2006, Transmission Mount by Anchor®. Driver Side. A worn transmission mount can cause vibration and noise, and in extreme cases, driveshaft misalignment and U-joint failure. Manufactured using the latest CAD/CAM..
  3. um construction, this high performance transmission oil cooler is designed to provide outstanding cooling, as well as complement..
  4. The average price of a 2006 Nissan Altima transmission repair and replacement can vary depending on location. Get a free detailed estimate for a transmission repair and replacement in your area.
  5. New Kit Automatic Transmission Filter for Nissan Maxima 3139780X01, 3172885X01 (Fits: 2006 Nissan Altima) $16.99. Was: $21.24. Free shipping. 79 sold

Transmission Fluid Leaking problem of the 2013 Nissan Altima 1. Failure Date: 02/21/2019. Tl the contact owns a 2013 Nissan Altima. The contact stated that the transmission was faulty. The vehicle would jolt forward, transmission fluid was leaking, and the vehicle powered down at will. In addition, the service transmission indicator illuminated AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION OUT OF A 2006 NISSAN ALTIMA 2.5L WITH 139,855 MILES (Fits: 2006 Nissan Altima) $419.82. Was: $599.75. Free shipping I have a 2006 Nissan Altima SE-R with a 6 cylinder engine and a 6-speed manual transmission. Periodically throughout the last 30 months the clutch would fall to the floor while driving, making it. This transmission is installed on multiple cars, including Nissan Altima, Cube, Juke, Maxima, Murano, NV Cargo, Pathfinder, and Quest. Failed Radiator / Transmission Cooler. A failed transmission fluid cooler integrated into the radiator can allow the engine coolant to mix with the automatic transmission fluid

How to Change the Transmission Fluid in a 2006 Nissan Altim

AT Fluid - Vehicle Specific - 2006 Nissan Altima O

An external transmission cooler can be used to keep the transmission fluid from overheating. Furthermore, the Nissan Altima's CVT may go into fail-safe mode when its transmission fluid gets too hot. This mode prevents further damage by reducing engine power. However, this can be problematic if it engages while you're driving up a steep incline 2014 Nissan Altima 4dr Sedan. 270-horsepower 3.5L V6 7-speed shiftable CVT FWD. 31000 mi. CVT Transmission shuddering during acceleration, typically at 18-24 MPH and light acceleration. Transmission was replaced with rebuilt transmission under warranty. Issue re-occurred after pickup of repaired vehicle. 6000 mi Automatic Transmission 2.5L 4 Cylinder Fits 2005 and 2006 Nissan Altima 660670 (Fits: 2006 Nissan Altima The Used 2006 Nissan Altima 2.5 S is priced between $5,725 and$5,725 with odometer readings between 182000 and182000 miles. Shop with Edmunds for perks and special offers on used cars, trucks, and. The average price of a 2006 Nissan Altima wheel alignment can vary depending on location. Get a free detailed estimate for a wheel alignment in your area from KBB.co

2006 NISSAN ALTIMA 2

What kind of transmission fluid does a 2006 nissan - Fixy

On my 2005 Altima with a 3.5L V6 engine (5-speed electonic transmission) I was able to drain 96oz of fluid. As is always the case, a large quantity remains in the torque converter Learning how to check your Nissan transmission fluid is an essential skill for car owners to master as part of routine car maintenance. Just as important as a regular oil change, understanding how to check your transmission fluid on a regular basis can help prevent maintenance issues before they become serious A 1993 Nissan Altima will take approximately 3.5 quarts of transmission fluid. This fluid can be purchased at any auto parts store such as NAPA. How many quarts of transmission fluid into 2003. The dealer replaced the transmission on my 2nd vehicle, a 2006 Lincoln Mark LT a few months ago. Now it is sluggish when accelerating all over again and I have been told that it is leaking Diffrential fluid because it leaves transmission fluid on my driveway when I drive it. Hi I have a 2007 nissan altima I am leaking transmission fluid. It. You have a fill tube because it's a cvt. There's no way to tell if it's low. To change it you use a bucket and put back in what comes out. I'd consider taking it to the dealership. But if the transmission is bad, you'll need a new car. Good luck

2006 Nissan Altima Oils, Fluids, Lubricants — CARiD

2. Using a scan tool, ensure that the CVT fluid operating temperature is within the range of 170°F-180°F (77°C-82°C). 3. Shift the transmission into REVERSE for 5 seconds. 4. Shift the transmission into DRIVE for 5 seconds. 5. Shift the transmission into REVERSE for 5 seconds. 6 2002-2006 Nissan Altima. The Nissan Altima is a mid-size automobile manufactured by Nissan, and is arguably a continuation of the Nissan Bluebird line, which began in 1957. I would change this part and filter transmission fluid prior to anything else as this is common failure and it's fairly easy to drop the tranny pan to do so as well as. 2006 Nissan Altima Technical Service Bulletins. Your path: TSB Home >> 2006 >> 2006 Nissan >> 2006 Nissan Altima The following TSB(s) may apply to your 2006 Nissan Altima. The source of the information below is the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA), which maintains TSBs for vehicles sold in the United States.If there are no TSB's listed for your vehicle, that does. The CVT transmission in that generation of Nissans was VERY fluid sensitive. Nissan introduced CVTs starting in 2003 and by around 2007 had them across its car product line, including Altimas. Unfortunately these 1st generation transmissions exper.. Shop wholesale-priced OEM Nissan Altima Automatic Transmission Filters at NissanPartsDeal.com. All fit 1993-2019 Nissan Altima and more. 2003-2006 Nissan Altima Auto Transmission Oil Filter Assembly. Part Number: 31726-3AX01. Vehicle Specific. Other Name:.

where is the transmission dip stick ! - Nissan Titan Forum

The 2006 Nissan Altima is available in six well-equipped models the base 2.5, mid-grade 2.5 S, luxurious 2.5 S with SL Package, and the V6-powered 3.5 SE, the 3.5 SL and the 3.5 SE-R. The 2006 Altima comes with several new available packages for the 2.5 S 2006 Nissan Altima : Automatic or Manual Transmission. Quality: Premium - High quality new replacement part. Condition: New. Washer Fluid Reservoir -- 07-12 Nissan Altima Sedan Windshield Washer Reservoir Assembly with Pump-Sensor-Hose 07-11 Nissan Altima Hybrid 08-13 Nissan Altima Coupe 09-14 Nissan Maxima 15 Nissan Maxima. Transmission 02E SLF Part number G-052-182-A2 Available from dealer Transmission 09D in Q7 (2007-10 with 4.2L), 0AT (2011 with 3.6L) T-IV Part number G-055-025-A2 MaxLife ATF, Import MV ATF Transmission 09E(2004-2005), 09E (2006-09 with 8 cylinder engine) SLF Part number G-055-005-A The Altima SE-R, introduced in 2005, is the sixth model in the 2006 Altima lineup (others include 2.5, 2.5 S, 2.5 SL, 3.5 SE and 3.5 SL), yet in reality it stands alone with a special list of features and equipment designed for the sports enthusiast, such as forged 18-inch wheels, aggressive front fascia, rear spoiler, high-flow mufflers, large.

Mitsubishi Grandis, Mitsubishi Galant, Mitsubishi Lancer, Mitsubishi Lancer Wagon. 4-speed medium. Mitsubishi Lancer Cargo. Jatco JF613E 6-speed automatic transmission as used in the Renault Laguna. 4-speed medium/large. Nissan Altima, Nissan Quest, Nissan X-Trail, Renault Samsung SM5. Jatco JF506E/F5A5 5-speed medium/large I have a 2005 nissan altima, after having my transmission fluid flush, the next day while driving I can to a stop light, then began to accelerate into first gear, while doing that I hear a thumb and my car*****. After passing the first gear my car runs great Hello I've got an 06 Pathfinder SE and the transmission fluid is looking yellowish color. I've heard that means its time to change it but it shifts fine through gears. I want to try to replace as much of the fluid as possible. What is the best way to drain it and fill it back up to be most.. Its keen handling makes the 2006 Nissan Altima one of the most fun-to-drive family sedans on the market. The Altima also impresses with its spacious cabin and expansive range of feature content. The Nissan Altima is a midsize sedan that seats five passengers. It's sold in six trim levels: 2.5, 2.5 S, 3.5 SE, 3.5 SL and SE-R

Stop in and test drive a Nissan 2006 ALTIMA or any car or truck today! We're located Hainesport New Jersey between Cherry Hill and Mount Holly. Only 20 minutes from Philadelphia. Classic Cars Nissan 1513 Route 38 Hainesport, NJ 08036 866-CLASSIC or 866-252-7742. Read more First Extended Warranty from Nissan to Cover Radiator Defect and Related Transmission Damage. In 2007, Nissan issued a warranty extension for the transmission oil cooler / radiator assembly for these vehicles to 8 years, 80000 miles - up from the standard 3 year, 36000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty The 2006 Nissan Altima is available in six well-equipped models - the base 2.5, mid-grade 2.5 S, luxurious 2.5 S with SL Package, and the V6-powered 3.5 SE, the 3.5 SL and the 3.5 SE-R

Nissan P0711 Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor Range Performance X-Trail,2008 Nissan Rogue,2008 Nissan Pathfinder,2008 Nissan GT-R,2007 Nissan Sentra SE-R,2007 Nissan Mixim,2007 Nissan Altima,2006 Nissan Urge Concept,2006 Nissan Note,2006 Nissan 350Z,2005 Nissan Zaroot Concept,2005 Nissan Xterra,2005 Nissan Terrano,2005 Nissan Sport. Nissan P0710 Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor Circuit. Description. X-Trail,2008 Nissan Rogue,2008 Nissan Pathfinder,2008 Nissan GT-R,2007 Nissan Sentra SE-R,2007 Nissan Mixim,2007 Nissan Altima,2006 Nissan Urge Concept,2006 Nissan Note,2006 Nissan 350Z,2005 Nissan Zaroot Concept,2005 Nissan Xterra,2005 Nissan Terrano,2005 Nissan Sport. Owned 2006 nissan altima tranmission went out had to sell my car which I loved to place payment to purcahse another car. Re purchased another 2006 . Why would a difference in years make e difference in class action suit.look as thou all nissans have transmission issues OE Replacement for 2007-2013 Nissan Altima Automatic Transmission Fluid (Coupe / S / SE / SL / SR) 2007-2013 Nissan Altima Automatic Transmission Fluid (Coupe / S / SE / SL / SR)FITS:2008 - 2009 Altima Coupe V6 3.5L Automatic CVT 2-Door Coupe2008 Altima S V6 3.5L Automatic CVT 2-Door Coupe2008 - 2009 Altima SE V6 3.5L Automatic CVT 2-Door.

What Type of Transmission Fluid for Nissan Altima

1. MEMBER. 2006 NISSAN ALTIMA. 4 CYL. 2WD. AUTOMATIC. 67,000 MILES. A couple of weeks ago, I started noticed a slight knock every so often while driving. At first, I thought it might be the brakes (since I just had them and my rotors replaced), but the knocks were so few and far between that I didn't worry too much about it
  2. So if you know the problem of your car, just come to Nissan Parts Deal to find the OEM Nissan Altima Transmission Pan you need. Browse by Year 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 199
  3. I had my transmission fluid exchanged a couple of weeks ago. I had my buddy (Nissan Tech) do it on his off day. The dealer normally gets somewhere around $200 for that transmission service. They use BG Universal synthetic ATF. My truck has 24,000 miles on it. There is a strainer inside the transmission but my pan was not removed to service it
  4. 2006 Nissan Altima S 6 Cyl 3.5L Automatic Transmission. See All Vehicles. Product Details. Notes : Automatic Transmission (will fit Manual Transmission, transmission coolant line does not need to be plugged) Components : (1) Radiator, and (1) Radiator Fan Recommended Use : OE Replacement. See All Products Details
  5. 3rd transmission still experiencing shudders and lags, bought back by Nissan under lemon law. 1350 mi They test drove the car and we were told this was a known problem with the V6 Altima and it is being investigated
  6. Nissan Altima Grinding sound from transmission Inspection costs between $80 and $100 on average. The parts and labor required for this service are.
  7. Research the 2006 Nissan Altima at Cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory

Nissan Altima: Signs of Low Transmission Fluid

1. Check fluid levels in a Nissan Altima. By FFox. 3/17/08 6:32 PM. 3/31/10 8:41 AM. WonderHowTo. Learn how to do a fluid check on your Nissan Altima with this instructional automotive repair video. Video Loading
  2. OEM 2006 Nissan Altima Other parts are designed to perfectly complement your Nissan. Nissan Parts & Accessories Online is the official online source for original parts engineered to maintain the exceptional level of innovation and excitement you've enjoyed since the day you purchased your Nissan Altima
  3. Buy a 2006 Nissan Altima Transmission Mount at discount prices. Choose top quality brands API, Anchor, Beck Arnley, Brock, DEA, DIY Solutions, Genuine, MTC, Original.
  4. Nissan altima 2006 manual transmission: clutch losses pressure. I have taken car in to nissan for issue. Vehicle bought in aug 2006. Approximately 2 years later issue began. Clutch drops down while car in motion. Manually move clutch back up with foot. When first taken into nissan (windward nissan, honolulu hi) was told that there was nothing.

2006 Nissan Maxima Automatic Transmission OEM 155K Miles (LKQ~259969733) (Fits: 2006 Nissan Maxima) Pre-Owned. C $693.26. List price: Previous Price. C $1,080.07 36% off. Buy It Now. +C $263.74 shipping 200 matches. ($6.18 - $116.43) Find great deals on the latest styles of Nissan altima 1994 transmission. Compare prices & save money on Automotive Parts Buy used Nissan Altima transmission from our network that offers up to a two-year warranty on qualified units! We carry a wide-ranging catalog of used Nissan transmissions for all applications including gas and diesel engines. Automatic Transmission 2006 Nissan Altima. Fits : Automatic Transmission; 2.5L (4 cylinder) Change Fitment. Nissan issued a recall for Altima of 04-13 cars but my car is not in the list. My 2006 Altima showed the acceleration stop in highway in 2010. The dealer didn't fix it at that time but simply put off the engine light. In 2013, the car has this problem very frequently. It occured in 2 months, then 2 weeks, then 2 hours. The dealer just kept. Hello, Can someone assist with a reputable transmission mechanic to help fix the following codes on a Nissan Altima 2008 P0710 P0720 P1777 P0175 The car refuses to engage any gear. it moved a bit after the nozzles were serviced and now it cannot change from gear 3 to 4

Type of Transmission Fluid The Nissan Clu

The Nissan Altima is a mid-size car that has been manufactured by Nissan since 1992. It is a continuation of the Nissan Bluebird line, which began in 1955.. The Altima has historically been larger, more powerful, and more luxurious than the Nissan Sentra but less so than the Nissan Maxima.The first through fourth generation cars were manufactured exclusively in the United States and officially. Nissan Altima Transmission Rebuild RepairSmith offers upfront and competitive pricing. The average cost for Nissan Altima Transmission Rebuild is $3642. Drop it off at our shop and pick it up a few hours later, or save time and have our Delivery mechanics come to you The Nissan Altima is among our better rated family sedans. The 2.5-liter, four-cylinder delivers better performance than some six-cylinder engines and an impressive 25 mpg overall. The 3.5-liter. Research the 2019 Nissan Altima at Cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory

Car maintenance checklist2007-2012 NISSAN ALTIMA 2Murano CVT: Automatic Transmission & Parts | eBayNissan Altima Automatic Transmission Shifter Cable

Nissan Automatic Transmission Fluid - type, capacity

2006 Nissan Altima Transmission Fluid Change Prices & Cost

EJ_3's 2005 Nissan Altima SE-R - BIMMERPOST GarageP0740 2002 NISSAN SENTRA Torque Converter Clutch SolenoidOpen ended rubber hose dripping fluid